|September 26, 2014||Posted by anitahile under Uncategorized||
On Saturday, July 26th, 26 Conservative, Liberty and Republican Leaders in the 7th District met in the Community Center at The Bass Pro Shop in Ashland. At first islands unto themselves, but then a dialog began and the walls started to come tumbling down. In the end, the beginnings of unity and coalition started to develop. Below you will find a summary of the events that day.
|May 29, 2014||Uncategorized|
Below you will find one supporters perspective and research of the upcoming 7th District race for U.S. Congress and the 2 candidates running for it. She has done her homework and has links we suggest you take the time to look at. We would like to add a few more that have come in to help in your educated decision. One final thought, there is NO Democrat running for this office, so whoever wins the Primary will be our next Congressman. There is no chance of losing a Congressional seat to a Democrat as some have been led to believe. This Primary is probably one of the most important ones in VA history! Cantor Mislabels Opponent FactCheck.org Posted on […] more
|February 21, 2014||Uncategorized|
Join us Tuesday, March 4th, 7:30pm in the Community Room at Martins CrossRidge (10250 Staples Mill Road, Glen Allen) Meet Shak Hill, candidate for the upcoming State Convention to nominate a Republican candidate for the United States Senate to run against Mark Warner. To become a Delegate from Henrico at the District and/or State Convention, go to http://www.rpv.org/node/3578 and download the Mass Meeting Call and Pre-file form. Fill it out, make a copy for your records and mail it in before the March 21st deadline (postmarks do not govern). Want to know and understand more about Nominating Conventions? Then join us on Tuesday March 4th for a conversation about the importance of the Convention. Delegate forms will be available that evening […] more
|November 24, 2013||Posted by anitahile under Uncategorized||
Join us with your ideas, questions, and comments. We will recap the election, talk about future actions and where we go from here.
One of our strategies is to work with the Center for Self-Governance. You can find out more about them at http://www.tncsg.org/ . We will have Level 1 classes right here in Richmond on January 3rd and 4th. For those who completed Level 1 at the recent TPAC weekend, we will also offer Level 2.
|November 13, 2013||Posted by anitahile under Uncategorized||
Tea Party Action Conference 2013
November 15-17, 2013
DoubleTree by Hilton Richmond Midlothian,
1021 Koger Center Boulevard, Richmond VA 23235
“Changing the Rules of the Game”
DON’T MISS IT!
YOU’LL BECOME MUCH MORE EFFECTIVE!
Any elected officials you want to replace ?
TN Center for Self Governance – LEVEL I
Become empowered to influence Legislators, policy and elections. http://www.tncsg.org/
Among their many successes, graduates of the TNCSG series of classes recalled the Colorado gun-grabbers
AND THEN got their candidates elected to fill the seats.
BREAKING NEWS: They have started recall of a 3rd Progressive! (Establishment objects J)
1st half, Friday 1-5:30pm, 2nd half Saturday 2-6pm. ( Level II will be given Jan 4th)
(TNCSG ticket required)
Turn the tables – Beat them with their own strategy!
Rules for Radicals
The Leadership Institute’s most “In-Demand” program – Friday evening
(For serious hard-core organizers and tacticians)
Friday, 6-7pm – Part I: “Tactical Warfare” / The Context of Saul Alinsky.
Friday, 8-9pm – Part II: “The 13 Rules” / Grassroots strategizing vis a vis the Alinskyites.
Effectively engage and communicate using their own Rules.
A Solution as big as the Problem!
“The Liberty Amendments” – Convention of States
Dr. Michael Farris – The FAQs / The Plan – Saturday morning
The Federal Government is broken. Washington D.C. will never voluntarily relinquish its power. Left unchecked, the government will continue to bankrupt this nation and destroy the liberty of the people. It is time for citizens and the States to act and thanks to the Founding Fathers we have the solution – ARTICLE V
- Crisis Management – Chris Doss, Leadership Institute
- Fight Stormwater regulations and the EPA – Rich Rothschild, County commissioner, MD
- Convention of States – Implementing ‘The Plan’- Dr. Farris, Convention of States.com
- Start Twittering Today - Have BIG influence (Bring smart phone- Leave Twittering) Melody Scalley,
- Intro to running for office – Thought about becoming a Candidate? Matt Robbins, American Majority
- Turn ideas into action – Successful Project Planning – Kris Allen, Engineer, Business Consultant,
- Building Our Conservative Majority – Russ Moulton
- Grow Your Group / Best Practices – Erin Ryan (back by popular demand)
- Minority Outreach – Leah Durant, Terry Beatley
- Taking your message outside the Tea Party – Matt Robbins, American Majority
- How to prosper in the financial crisis – back by popular demand, 2013 update – Charles Kraut
- Make Heritage Action your partner – Melody Scalley
- 7th District Residents – chat room
- VIRGINIA FREE CITIZEN – Help shape public opinion.
- CoLA Issue Teams – (TNSCG class highly recommended for CoLA activists)
PREPAREDNESS – The 5G’s
GOD – Rev. Muhlenberg (AKA, Travis Witt) Back by popular demand
GUNS – Philip Van Cleave, VCDL, 1st appearance
GOLD – (Personal Finance) Charles Kraut – Back by popular demand
GRUB – East Coast Food Storage, Bob Parker – Virginia’s own preparedness store.
GAB – Ham radio (communications) – TBD
Also on Sunday morning -TOP WORKSHOPS REPEATED
|September 14, 2013||Posted by anitahile under Uncategorized||
- A meals tax targets working people and families juggling kids and jobs.
- A permanent 4% meals tax is aimed at you. It taxes restaurants, convenience stores, fast food, fountain drinks, deli sandwiches and catering – even boxed lunches and your popcorn at the movies.
- Meals tax revenue goes into the county GENERAL FUND. These funds are NOT dedicated to our schools (no Lock Box). Each year the county school budget is up for vote by the County Board of Supervisors.
- 100% of Henrico residents will pay this tax.
- Add the 4% meals tax to the 5.3% sales tax and you will pay an extra $9.30 for every $100 spent.
- A meals tax requires more tax collectors, auditors, enforcers and paperwork.
- Unlike the real estate tax, a meals tax is non-deductible on your income taxes.
|June 16, 2013||Posted by anitahile under Uncategorized||
Click on this link to hear a great Patriot!
|May 23, 2013||Posted by anitahile under Uncategorized||
Join us Tuesday, June 4th, 7:30pm at the Martin’s, 10250 Staples Mill Rd. Glen Allen, in the Community Room
We will recap the results of the recent Nominating Convention and our action plan for reclaiming our county and state. We will discuss strategies and ways to get involved. The Henrico County TEA Party is an ACTIVE group. Please get involved.
In the words of Thomas Paine….“These are the times that try men’s souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value.”